As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Without Any Extra Cost to You!
Portable does not need to be mounted, so a short-throw projector is ideal for someone renting an apartment. Portable projectors are small enough to carry with you wherever you go. This is why many people prefer portable and mini projectors.
The key is to strike the right balance between portability and features. There are hundreds of suitable portable projectors on the market and online, but we found the top six.
So, let’s start with the question- What good features should a projector have?
First and foremost, if you want to use your mini projector as a TV in a well-lit room, choose a brighter projector. Because 4K Smart LED, projectors are now available on the market, select a projector with a 4K resolution.
A higher contrast ratio is preferable to a lower one. A contrast ratio of at least 1,500:1 in a darkened room is considered good, but 2,000:1 or higher is considered excellent.
The more ports, are easier to connect computers, game consoles, phones, and tablets to the projector. Another factor to consider is how much time you’ll have to use them per charge, so don’t forget to check it.
Now, this is just the beginning-
We have listed some products that have the qualities that will create a cinematic environment.
We’ve also included our price comparison tool to assist you in finding the best deals without having to shop around.
|Product name||Specification||Available on|
|ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector|
|Optoma ML750ST projector|
|AAXA P7 Mini Projector|
|ManyBox Mini Projector|
|ViewSonic M2 Portable Smart 1080p Wi-Fi Mini Projector|
|Nebula Mars II Portable Projector|
6 Best Portable Projector for Your Tiny House [Reviews & Guides]
1. ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
The ViewSonic M1+ is a lightweight WVGA LED projector that can provide entertainment in almost any small space. The projector automatically turns on with full brightness for instant entertainment. The lens has a safety auto-off feature that turns the projector off when objects are detected too close to the lens.
This projector is small enough to fit in the back pocket of your pants, and its lightweight design makes it ideal for moving from one room to the next. This intelligent stand projector allows for an easy 360-degree setup. Don’t be concerned about their performance; they have excellent sound and battery life, allowing you to watch two or three movies without interruption.
Wi-Fi is an excellent choice for sharing and displaying videos and other multimedia content. Other connectivity options include a MicroSD card slot, USB Type-A, and USB Type-C ports.
- Wireless screen mirroring and access to the App Store via Wi-Fi.
- Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers with dual integrated.
- 360-degree projection is made possible by the Smart Stand.
- Connectivity via USB Type-C.
- Design honored with an iF Award.
The things that might bother you: The auto-focus system can be challenging to get right, and most users complain about the low resolution.
2. Optoma ML750ST projector
In the palm of your hand, the ML750ST packs the power and performance of a full-sized projector. Despite its small size (4 inches), it produces bright and vibrant colors. It has been designed with a short-throw lens to make it even more versatile for on-the-go meetings, presentations, or movies.
This projector has a WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution and a 20,000:1 contrast ratio to handle light and dark on-screen content. It produces up to 700 lumens of brightness. The ML750ST has an auto keystone sensor that will automatically straighten the image on the screen.
This projector is portable and comes with a carry bag, making it ideal for road warriors. Several essential connectivity options are available, such as HDMI, Universal I/O for VGA, USB, and a microSDHC card slot.
- Extremely small and light.
- The lens with a short throw
- 700 LED brightness for exceptional color reproduction and longevity.
- HD WXGA resolution is ready.
- MHL, HDMI, and optional wireless connectivity provide excellent connectivity.
- Free presentations on a PC with built-in memory, a micro SD card slot, or a USB port.
- There is a built-in media player as well as a native office viewer.
The things that might bother you: This product is a little pricey, and wireless connectivity is sold separately.
3. AAXA P7 Mini Projector
With AAXA Technologies, you can display your presentations and other media virtually anywhere. With this projector, you’ll get good image quality at 1080p up to 120 inches in size. With a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a brightness of 600 lumens, this projector can project a 120-inch image at any time and from any location.
The speaker sound is inadequate for its small size, and the battery only lasts about 90 minutes, allowing for only one movie to be watched. The manual keystone correction allows you to achieve a squared-off image, and several ports, including HDMI, mini-VGA, a MicroSD slot, and a USB port, will be helpful to you.
- True native resolution of 1920 x 1080 (1080p).
- Solid-State LED Light-Source with 30,000+ LED Hours.
- Onboard Bluetooth, Screen Mirroring, and Media Player
- Up to a 120″ image can be projected.
- Lithium-Ion battery with a power rating of 38 watts.
The things that might bother you: Poor audio for its small size, lack of ability to use a tripod, and short battery life.
4. ManyBox Mini Projector
This projector is ideal for home entertainment but not for PowerPoint/Word/Excel presentations or business presentations. The projector’s contrast ratio is 2000:1 with 3500 lumens, which is impressive, and 1080p support, as well as a 30,000-hour, LED lamp life, allow you to enjoy the happiness of home entertainment.
If you’re looking for a low-cost projector, this one is a steal. This projector is simple to connect to a wide range of devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones, USB drives, game consoles, and so on. If you use it in a dark environment, you will get the best display quality.
The USB port only accepts USB flash drives and does not support cord connection or data transfer.
- Dual built-in speakers improve sound quality.
- Lamp life can be extended up to 45,000 hours, thanks to advanced fan cooling technology.
- Ideal for TV shows, football games, photo sharing, and video sharing, among other things.
- The projection size ranges from 36 to 150 inches.
- The projection distance ranges from 3 to 12 feet.
- The recommended distance is 3 to 9 feet.
The things that might bother you: The native resolution could be higher, but this projector is very inexpensive.
5. ViewSonic M2 Portable Smart 1080p Wi-Fi Mini Projector
The M2 LED bright projector with Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers is a small business and home media projector with a Smart TV interface built-in. Carry the smaller-than-A4 size projector around freely and instantly turn it on with a power bank to stage your Full HD big screen show wherever you want.
It has a Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) resolution, 500 ANSI Lumens, and a 1,200 LED projector that can run for up to 30,000 hours in normal mode. The ViewSonic M2 is small and light enough to be carried from office to office or in a briefcase or backpack, and you can take it on the road no problem.
It has double speakers that produce quality sound and can project a 100″ screen from the projection surface at just under 9 feet. A single HDMI v2.0 port, microSD card and USB readers, a 3.5mm audio output, and a Bluetooth pairing button. With the help of a WiFi connection, you can cast or screen-mirror content from your mobile devices to the big screen.
- Harman Kardon theater-level speakers are integrated.
- Smartphone mirroring for presentations and entertainment.
- LED technology with a 30,000-hour lifespan.
- For enthralling details, the native 1080p Full HD resolution is used.
- Small in size and capable of being powered by a power bank.
The things that might bother you: Streaming options aren’t great, and there’s no battery included in this projector.
6. Nebula Mars II Portable Projector
It is a portable projector, but not micro-sized, requiring any other technology to work. On a 100-inch screen, Mars 2 can create a watchable image. As a 720p projector, the Nebula Mars 2 can produce a much clearer picture than the 480p models that still dominate the low-end market.
The resolution of 720p is relatively low, and the LED lamp is rated at 30,000 hours for a projector. The 300-lumen light output is not enough for curtains with no thick or blackout under-layer; most people show dignity.
Anker claims that for about three and half hours of viewing time, the internal 12,500mAh battery is good. You will find several connectivity units, including port DC, HDMI, audio, and USB port, so be careful about the connectivity.
- 3 hours of non-stop entertainment.
- Stunning 720p, 150” HD picture.
- Dual 10W speakers for excellent audio.
- Enjoy 7.1 Android apps for your favorite.
- Connect any supported device or Miracast.
- Mini BT Speakers Free Sound Core.
The things that might bother you: Careful light control and sharpness of the lens.
- Question: Is a Projector better than a TV?
Answer: The better displays also had much better contrast ratios and better image quality than most TVs of the time.
- Question: Are projectors bad for your health?
Answer: The excessive heat produced by the overhead projectors means that metal and plastic parts within the machine can melt, and toxic chemicals can be released into the air via ventilation openings.
- Question: Can projectors damage eyes?
Answer: The answer is yes, unfortunately. Extensive blue light exposure will also lead to eye strain, tiredness, pain, and dry eye.
- Question: What should you know before buying a projector?
Answer: An estimate of the amount of ambient light in the room to be used by the projector. Distance to the screen and the size of the screen.
A mini portable projector is suitable for those who want to feel entertained in small places like a tiny house. Today the products we listed are selected according to the best features.
So you don’t need to worry about selecting one of them at a cheap rate.